Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 7.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 91 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 27"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Dry weight: 3735 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 3100 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4535 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 3"
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 11' 2"
- Storage length: 30' 8"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- Custom anodized aluminum steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Switch panel w/manual reset circuit breakers & illuminated switches
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- FUSION stereo w/4 speakers
- Removable forward-console seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Integrated full-width footrest
- Acrylic windscreen
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Lockable, sealed glovebox
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet
- Anodized aluminum leaning post
- Helm seat w/flip-up cushion
- Storage below seat
- Space below leaning post for optional cooler
- Rod holders
T-Top or Hardtop
- Canvas T-top
- Aft spreader lights
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top
- Electronics box
- Head enclosure/storage space w/stainless steel latch
- Wiring access hatch & battery access
- Main distribution panel inside head
- Courtesy light
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- NEW bow cushions w/removable backrests
- Port & starboard forward seats w/108-qt. (102.21 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- 210-qt. (198.73 L) in-deck storage w/recess for 5-gal. (18.93 L) bucket
- Low-profile brushed anodized aluminum bow rails
- 2 gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 6 rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- NEW aft port & starboard removable, folding jump seats
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- NEW raw water outlet
- Bilge access hatch
- NEW 360° coaming bolsters
- Five 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- 2 stainless steel bow chocks
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports & gelcoat finish
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- NEW swim platform w/3-step stainless steel ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- High-speed raw water intake
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- NEW interior courtesy lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights & 1 head light
- NEW dual battery rigging w/voltage sensitive relay (VSR) & emergency parallel switch
- Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- OPTIONAL tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer available.
- NMMA® certified.
- DOT approved.
- Tandem-axle brakes.
- 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels.
- Oil bath hubs.
- Leaf spring suspension.
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Galvanized steel components.
- LED lighting.
- PVC loading guides.